We understand that emergencies and real life happens - we're human, too. But please respect that these policies are in place to protect us as a small business.
Spaces at our studio are super limited, and it's nice because we have smaller classes and lots of personal space! But this also means that if we hold a spot for you in a class and you cancel last minute or fail to show up, it not only affects us as a business, it also takes the spot away from someone else who could have really used that time on their mat.
Please provide the following notice for cancellation via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
6 hours for evening classes
12 hours for morning classes
24 hours for special events (unless otherwise stated upon registration)
48 hours for a private 1 on 1 lesson
14 days for private group booking
Please note that no refunds will be issued beyond these cancellation windows.
Other things to note:
- One-off purchases (such as the class packs and gift certificates) are non refundable and non-transferrable.
- Classes start on time. Late arrivals to the studio are not permitted in class and will be considered a no show.
PRIVATE EVENT BOOKINGS:
- Private lessons require a 50% non-refundable deposit to book, and are not considered reserved until this deposit is paid.
- The full fee is required to be paid 14 days before the event.
- To cancel, 14 days notice is required. If you cancel with less than 14 days notice, you will not be refunded at all.